Copyright 2015-2019, Calico Rock Museum & Visitor Center. All rights reserved.
Lodging & Dining
Passenger trains began running to Calico Rock in 1903. Today, the rails carry freight trains, but the lore of days gone by continues to make Calico Rock a special place to visit or live.
The businesses listed on this site are licensed to operate in the city of Calico Rock, Arkansas.
Click the underlined businesses for a link to their website. For more information, contact us at 870-297-6100.
The Killian Brothers Feed Store building is located in Historic East Calico.